Pasties can be mixed however you like in quantities of
6, 9, 12, 18, or 24 per box.
Please include the following information if ordering by email:
- Name & Address (include Bill to: & Ship to: address if this is a gift)
- Phone number of delivery address
- Credit card number, expiration date, security code in signature strip on back of card - last three digits only.
- Quantity of pasties
- If this is a gift, we will include note card, please specify TO: & FROM:
ship on Tuesdays, please submit your order no later than Saturday! If you
need an immediate response its best to call us at our shop. We don't
get to check our email every day!
Our boxes are lined with styrofoam, and leave our shop Tuesdays at 6PM.
We ship UPS overnight ground or 2 Day Air depending on your location.
We do not include our Baker's Dozen Special when shipping pasties, it only applies to in store sales!
Call or Email us with your address & quantity of pasties for a quick estimate.
We accept only credit card sales over the telephone or by email.
Call (715) 369-1224 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Estimated shipping costs:
$20 for a dozen to WI & MN
$25 for states other surrounding Great Lakes
States beyond Great Lake region will require 2 day air and will cost $50 and up for shipping.
Sorry, We do not ship pasties in April.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Bake frozen Pasty for 40-55 min
- Bake thawed pasty for 15-20 min
|Quick Bake Method:|
- Preheat oven to 350-375°F
- Microwave pasty for 3-4 min
- Cook in oven for 8-10 min
Pasties that have been shipped to your door.
- Open the box and remove pasties from foil bag. Pasties should still be cold, they will defrost en route.
pasties can be put into the freezer, refrigerator, or oven – depending
on how soon you can wait to eat them! They are fully baked so all you
need to do is reheat them!
that your pasties are wrapped in a parchment paper, they can stay in
this paper when put in the freezer. This paper can also be placed on
top of your cookie sheet when baking in the oven. Makes clean-up a